Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday, 1AM

I couldn't sleep so I made this blog. It consists so far of just copy and paste of the emails I've previously sent out. I'll continue to blast my email list with new information, as well as update this blog each time. For those of you that have been getting my emails, there's no new information right now.

For some reason all this writing and information-sharing is somewhat therapeutic to me. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to give such detailed and frequent reports but I'll do what I can.

One disclaimer. I report what I hear as I hear it, under my own personal interpretation. I'm not a medical person and I've heard a lot of things in the past few days. Everything jumbles together and I may get things wrong. I'm just trying to report what I know as I know it, as well as some personal opinion and emotions at that time. Please don't take what I'm saying as medical fact.


EDIT -- To start at the beginning of this email chain/blog, you'll have to go in reverse order. I'm not sure why they put this text in such narrow columns, but you'll have to scroll down to the bottom of this page and go to the "older posts" section(s) to start at the beginning and work your way backwards, if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment